Saturday, January 24, 2009

Female orgasam Blueprint



It’s probably a little easier to understand than the first
diagram, but I’m sure you have some questions about it.

First, what I want to do is paint broad strokes and give
you a general overview of each phase and its stages. On
top of that, I’ll show you what happens in a woman’s body
during each of these sections (and knowing this, you’ll
know what stage she’s in, and know if she’s having a real
orgasm or not!)

Following the chapters, we’ll dig deeper in each section,
and I’ll teach you the techniques you’ll be using in each
stage of the blue print.

And finally, once you’ve gone over the details, I’ll
provide you with a step-by-step plan (using this blueprint)
that you can use to give your partner orgasms.

No comments:

Post a Comment